This image is baqsed on a Debian 6 and user can found Marionnet already installed.
Only four steps :
- The option vt-x/amd-v must be enable in your computer bios
- You must have Virtualbox installed on your computer (Windows, Apple or Linux)
- Donwload the appliance (mirror here)
- Import the image in VirtualBox : menu File -> Import virtual Appliance
- You can start your Virtual machine and connect with the user "user" et password "user"
- Click on the Marionnet's icon
That's it !
If you want to connect with root, the password is... root.
Have Fun !